PROTEIN33G CARBS32G CALORIES270 FAT2GSERVINGS Makes 1 Serving
This easy recipe delivers vitamins A, C, D, and zinc into one, convenient snack! Blueberries and strawberries (fresh or frozen) are good sources of vitamins A and C which provide antioxidant and immune support, while milk serves as good source of vitamin D – important for bone, muscle, and immune health.
- ½ cup strawberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 scoop of ON Gold Standard 100% Whey vanilla protein powder
- Dash of cinnamon
- Ice to achieve desired thickness (optional)
- Place all of the above ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until a desired thickness/smoothness is achieved.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Credit – Optimum Nutrition
Kick off your morning keto-style and whip up a batch of these cabbage hash browns. Serve them up with a side of eggs cooked just the way you like them for a fresh take on the morning munchies.
KETO CABBAGE HASH BROWNS
Total Prep Time: 25 mins
Serving Size: 2
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. shredded cabbage
- 1/4 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, garlic powder, and salt. Season with black pepper.
- Add cabbage and onion to egg mixture and toss to combine.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
- Divide mixture into 4 patties in the pan and press with spatula to flatten.
- Cook until golden and tender, about 3 minutes per side.
Looking for an extra boost with your breakfast? Add a scoop of Keto Bomb to your morning coffee — loaded with essential fats like MCTs, electrolytes and zero sugar, this ketogenic creamer promotes energy, hydration and fat loss. Not a coffee drinker? Try Keto Tea instead. It promotes energy and fat loss and supports detox programs, energy and focus.*
How do you serve up your cabbage hash browns? Tell us all about it on social media.
Credit – BPI SPORTS
- Old fashioned oats: 2 cups
- Combat 100% Whey Vanilla: 1 scoop
- Flaxseed: 6tbsp
- Cinnamon: to taste
- Coconut Oil: 1tbsp
- Honey: 4tbsp
- Vanilla Extract: 1tsp
- Dark Chocolate Chips: 4tbsp
- Combat Crunch Chocolate Cake: 2 bars
Recipe for 4 servings:
- Preheat oven to 325℉
- Combine oats, Combat 100% Whey, flaxseed, and cinnamon in a bowl
- Heat almond butter, coconut oil, and honey in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir until the almond butter has melted and combined with oil and honey. Then stir in the vanilla extract
- Remove the sauce pan from the heat and stir in dry mixture.
- Spread the granola on parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove and stir, then place back in the oven to bake for another 10-12 minutes.
- Top the granola mixture with chocolate chips and protein bar chunks. Stir mixture and let it cool for 15 minutes!
Macros (for one serving):
COMBAT PUMPKIN PIE
What Thanksgiving is complete without pie… it’s so easy you and your bro’s can do it.
- Pour into pre-made pie crust.
- Bake for 50 minutes at 352º F.