PROTEIN33G CARBS32G CALORIES270 FAT2GSERVINGS Makes 1 Serving
This easy recipe delivers vitamins A, C, D, and zinc into one, convenient snack! Blueberries and strawberries (fresh or frozen) are good sources of vitamins A and C which provide antioxidant and immune support, while milk serves as good source of vitamin D – important for bone, muscle, and immune health.
- ½ cup strawberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 scoop of ON Gold Standard 100% Whey vanilla protein powder
- Dash of cinnamon
- Ice to achieve desired thickness (optional)
- Place all of the above ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until a desired thickness/smoothness is achieved.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Credit – Optimum Nutrition