Pure Korean Marine Collagen Peptides – Unflavoured – 200 gm
- Derived from marine sources
- High-quality collagen peptides
- Supports skin health and elasticity
- Promotes joint and bone health
- Helps strengthen hair and nails
Nutritionalab Pvt. ltd. 317, Neelkanth CorporateIt park, Kirol Village, Vidya Vihar West, Mumbai-400086, India
FSSAI Lic. No. 10019022009134
[email protected], +91 9326913433
Scitech Specialities Pvt. Ltd. A-3 STICE, Musalgaon, Taluka Sinnar, Nashik- 422112
Country of Origin: India
- 100% PURE – Wellbeing Nutrition Platinum grade Korean Marine Collagen Peptides are sourced from wild-caught fish Unflavored, easy to mix, and enzymatically processed to keep the peptides intact. Single-ingredient from a transparent and sustainable source. Hydrolyzed & agglomerated for better absorption and easier dissolving into liquids. Our Pure multi Collagen Type 1 peptide is the worlds finest and is hydrolyzed to a low 3000 Dalton molecular weight for 100% bioavailability and solubility.
- SUPPLE, RADIANT SKIN: Marine collagen contains amino acids like lysine, glycine, proline, and hydroxyproline. These amino acids play a vital role in protecting cells against free radicals while also reducing oxidative skin damage caused by UV rays. Marine collagen encourages and supports natural collagen synthesis, thus enhancing skin elasticity and moisture retention. Additionally, it inhibits elastin degradation, thereby minimizing the formation of wrinkles and fine lines.
- HEALTHY HAIR and STRONGER NAILS: Marine collagen peptides possess strengthening properties to reduce brittleness and breakage while promoting growth. When it comes to hair, it surrounds and fortifies the hair follicle, which locks the strand in at the roots to minimize hair loss. It also promotes blood circulation in the scalp to improve hair strength and volume. Marine collagen also hydrates the nail bed and cuticles, while replenishing keratin to give you stronger nails.
- BONES AND JOINT SUPPORT: After the age of 25, collagen levels start to drop by 1.5% every year. As collagen decreases, the tendons and ligaments move less, causing stiffness and swollen joints. Daily use of marine collagen can help stop bone deterioration, strengthen and repair cartilage, and promote better joint comfort and flexibility. Additionally, it promotes the growth of new connective tissue around every joint, preventing osteoarthritis and other joint conditions.
- All-Natural and Non-GMO: We source our Marine Collagen Peptides from sustainably sourced Non-GMO, wild-caught, deep-sea fish from Korea’s deep, pristine waters. Wild fish have far more nutrients and are free of harmful antibiotics and GMO feed. Korean Marine Collagen is also mercury-free, gluten-free, pescatarian-friendly, keto- and paleo-certified, and Halal & Kosher certified. Since it is flavorless & odorless, you can mix it in your food or smoothies.
- LOVED GLOBALLY : Over 5 million happy customers in 6 Countries trust Wellbeing Nutrition for Science driven nutrition ★ Easily Traceable ★ Maximum bioavailabilty ★ No Parabens ★ Non-GMO, Gluten & major allergy free ★ Soy free ★ Free from synthetic fillers, artificial colour & preservatives.
No reviews found for this product.